• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Strategies for Crafting Targeted Audience Videos and Launching a New Channel: Seeking Advice

AndreaSmith12

I'm diving into the exciting world of making targeted audience videos and considering starting a new channel. My main concern is understanding how to effectively tailor my content to a specific audience. Do you have any tips Nexus Iceland Portal hr services Solutions, employee Work schedule, Online mobile app or strategies for identifying a niche audience and creating videos that truly resonate with them?

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm diving into the exciting world of making targeted audience videos and considering starting a new channel. My main concern is understanding how to effectively tailor my content to a specific audience. Do you have any tips or strategies for identifying a niche audience and creating videos that truly resonate with them?

Well, I guess you could say there are 3 kinds of creators. One who makes content they like regardless of audience with a 50/50 chance that the content has an audience, like say a Vlog about their daily lives. The second makes content they like that is specifically targeted towards the audience of that content, like say a videogame that is super popular at the moment. And third is one who makes content based on a genre or topic that is popular but may not necessarily be of this creators liking, like say clips from a very popular sport that is currently trending.

The first creator just wants to make content and they hope someone might be interested in watching it. But they are not really making content for others. Mostly for themselves. And if it just happens to become popular they'll go with it.

The second creator wants to make content they like but also has an audience. Gaming is one genre that always has an audience so long as you're playing popular games. The goal is to enjoy the process of making content and entertaining the audience as well. Plus there's making money too.

The third person's goal is usually the money part. The goal is to make content that has a big audience. That way they can grow the channel fast and eventually start making money. More often than not the content isn't what the creator would like to make but since the goal is to get views and subs they will create the content anyways.

If the audience is what you're looking for then it's a matter of figuring out what kind of content you can make that is very popular these days. Cooking is very popular but if you can't cook then that might not be the audience you want to target. But it also takes more than just picking a popular topic of genre. You also have to be able to deliver quality content based on that genre or topic. For example, US politics is also a popular topic. But if you don't know how to talk to the audience, are not researching the topic and can't give them the entertainment and information they seek then you won't find an audience interested in that content.

So basically, you need to know what content you want to make, figure out if that content has an audience by researching the topic or genre, understand what draws the audience to that kind of content and then make as much content on that audience as you can and see what works and what doesn't and adjust the content accordingly. But more important than anything else, YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't expect success overnight. This is gonna take time, hard work, a willingness to change your style, a need to understand the analytics and a whole lot of patience. Tons of patience.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Damon

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I'm diving into the exciting world of making targeted audience videos and considering starting a new channel. My main concern is understanding how to effectively tailor my content to a specific audience. Do you have any tips Nexus Iceland Portal hr services Solutions, employee Work schedule, Online mobile app or strategies for identifying a niche audience and creating videos that truly resonate with them?

Creating targeted audience videos is an exciting venture, and you're right to focus on understanding your niche audience. To begin, research is your best friend. Dive deep into your niche to comprehend your potential viewers' pain points, interests, and preferences. Utilize tools like Google Trends, social media analytics, and keyword research to identify popular topics and trending keywords within your niche. This will help you pinpoint what your audience is actively searching for and tailor your content accordingly.

Next, persona development is crucial. Create detailed buyer personas that represent your ideal viewers. Consider demographics, psychographics, and even create fictional names and backgrounds for these personas. This exercise will humanize your audience and help you create content that speaks directly to their needs and desires. Moreover, engaging with your niche community on social media platforms and forums can provide valuable insights into their discussions and concerns.

Now, when it comes to video content, remember that quality matters. Invest in good equipment for filming and editing, ensuring that your videos are visually appealing and well-paced. Additionally, storytelling is a potent tool. Craft compelling narratives that resonate with your audience's emotions and experiences. Be consistent in your content release schedule, engage with your viewers through comments and messages, and adapt your content based on feedback. Ultimately, success in the world of targeted audience videos hinges on your ability to genuinely connect with your viewers and address their specific needs and interests. Happy filming!