• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel working with the most biggest youtube Partnership

SHREIF TREND MEDIA

Subscriber Goal
User name: SHREIF TREND MEDIA
Title of introduction: working with the most biggest youtube Partnership
Your name/ Alias: Shreif ebada
Where are you from? egypt
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know a lot for a long time because I am a YouTube strategist
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To subscribe time and follow suggestions I have many content makers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I live my dream! CEO and co-founder of Trend Media Egypt. I am passionate about technology, music, work ethic and culture with 10 years working in IT and content based services. I am moving with the goal of enabling the best opportunities for talent in the Middle East and Africa so that we can shine and enlighten humanity.
How frequently do you upload? dally
What are your hobbies? Browsing and knowing all the coordinates of YouTube, this is my work for 9 years
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to work in an organization or partnership with you, as you are one of the most developed developers in the world, and this has been a dream of mine for a long time, knowing that I have achieved many achievements here in my country, Egypt, and I have worked in content management for the majority of content makers in the majority of neighboring countries as well. I have many channels and have sufficient experience. To manage all the content, I have obtained many awards and many accredited certificates

More About Shreif Ebada
Mr Shrif Ebada is an Egyption Producer and the owner of trend media egypt company and has an important role in artist creation and art Production in egypt and middle east and he has a fingerprint in the most succesfull songs in egypt
- Producer
- youtube Partnership
- social media marketing
- software creation and ownership
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/channel/UCJ6wuhxW2zdzt5NxGMZgGrw

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: SHREIF TREND MEDIA
Title of introduction: working with the most biggest youtube Partnership
Your name/ Alias: Shreif ebada
Where are you from? egypt
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know a lot for a long time because I am a YouTube strategist
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To subscribe time and follow suggestions I have many content makers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I live my dream! CEO and co-founder of Trend Media Egypt. I am passionate about technology, music, work ethic and culture with 10 years working in IT and content based services. I am moving with the goal of enabling the best opportunities for talent in the Middle East and Africa so that we can shine and enlighten humanity.
How frequently do you upload? dally
What are your hobbies? Browsing and knowing all the coordinates of YouTube, this is my work for 9 years
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to work in an organization or partnership with you, as you are one of the most developed developers in the world, and this has been a dream of mine for a long time, knowing that I have achieved many achievements here in my country, Egypt, and I have worked in content management for the majority of content makers in the majority of neighboring countries as well. I have many channels and have sufficient experience. To manage all the content, I have obtained many awards and many accredited certificates

More About Shreif Ebada
Mr Shrif Ebada is an Egyption Producer and the owner of trend media egypt company and has an important role in artist creation and art Production in egypt and middle east and he has a fingerprint in the most succesfull songs in egypt
- Producer
- youtube Partnership
- social media marketing
- software creation and ownership
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/channel/UCJ6wuhxW2zdzt5NxGMZgGrw
Hi Shreif,

Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! It's fantastic to have someone with your level of expertise and passion for YouTube and content creation here. Your dedication to helping content creators in the Middle East and Africa shine is truly commendable.

Your dream of working in partnership with TubeBuddy is ambitious and inspiring. With your extensive experience and achievements in content management, it sounds like a fantastic match. Keep up the great work with your daily uploads and your mission to empower talent in your region. We're excited to have you as part of our community, and we wish you all the best in achieving your dreams and goals!