• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello everyone, I sometimes post drawing videos, Vlog, kpop unboxing, gaming and I'm hoping to branch out with other things I love.

n_tb19

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: n_tb19
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I sometimes post drawing videos, Vlog, kpop unboxing, gaming and I'm hoping to branch out with other things I love.
Your name/ Alias: Tracy
Where are you from? I'm from Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? On tiktok from a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from more experienced youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to reach a bigger audience I don't have a goal but I'd say I'd like to reach 500 or 1000 subs someday. I'm hoping to grow as a YouTuber and continue to share things I love with other people.
How frequently do you upload? I sometimes post more 2 times a week or every two week. I don't have a specific upload schedule, I post when I have content to upload.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are drawing, dancing, listening to music, watching kpop videos. Doing crafts, talking to my friends
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@n_tb19

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I sometimes post drawing videos, Vlog, kpop unboxing, gaming and I'm hoping to branch out with other things I love.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from more experienced youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to reach a bigger audience I don't have a goal but I'd say I'd like to reach 500 or 1000 subs someday. I'm hoping to grow as a YouTuber and continue to share things I love with other people.
How frequently do you upload? I sometimes post more 2 times a week or every two week. I don't have a specific upload schedule, I post when I have content to upload.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are drawing, dancing, listening to music, watching kpop videos. Doing crafts, talking to my friends
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/@n_tb19

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Wow
Reactions: n_tb19
OP
OP
n_tb19

n_tb19

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tracy. Welcome to the forum. You will definitely learn from experienced YouTubers from here. Hopefully you will reach 500 subs and 1000 subs in no time.
Thanks for the warm welcome and thank you!

OP
OP
n_tb19

n_tb19

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thank you for the information it's really appreciated!

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/@n_tb19
Hi Tracy, welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! It's awesome that you're into a variety of content like drawing, gaming, and K-pop unboxing. Your goal of reaching 500 or 1000 subs is totally doable, and this community is a great place to learn from experienced YouTubers. Posting when you have content is fine, as long as you enjoy the process. Your hobbies like drawing and dancing can make for great content too. Keep doing what you love, and your channel will grow. Best of luck on your YouTube journey!

• Love
Reactions: n_tb19
OP
OP
n_tb19

n_tb19

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Tracy, welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! It's awesome that you're into a variety of content like drawing, gaming, and K-pop unboxing. Your goal of reaching 500 or 1000 subs is totally doable, and this community is a great place to learn from experienced YouTubers. Posting when you have content is fine, as long as you enjoy the process. Your hobbies like drawing and dancing can make for great content too. Keep doing what you love, and your channel will grow. Best of luck on your YouTube journey!
Hello and thank you for the warm welcome.
Yes, I do enjoy the process, and thank you I will! And thanks for the input too!