• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I make Top 10 Travel Destination Videos

Traveljunkiegr

User name: Traveljunkiegr
Title of introduction: I make Top 10 Travel Destination Videos
Your name/ Alias: TravelJunkieGR
Where are you from? Greece
How did you find TubeBuddy? I googled on ways to increase my channel traffic and TubeBuddy came up on my search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I believe in the power of a strong community and I want to help and be helped since I'm new to this and I learn more and more every day.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My targets are like steps. First big step is to get monetized and then we'll. Travel is my hobby so Ido this for fun. But goals help me get better
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel,Snowboard,Swimming
What is your biggest dream? I want to buy or convert a camper Van and travel Europe.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRZ8QXZAdnbBmzN9I_Oz55w

OP
OP
Traveljunkiegr

Traveljunkiegr

Welcome to tubebuddy community forum. Travel videos are great to watch especially with voiceovers. I hope you get monetized as soon as possible.
Thank you very much, well we have to keep grinding. I currently have a problem with the algorithm. I made a post in the discussions. I hope I get some feedback there.

Reactions: jawadsoomro

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I googled on ways to increase my channel traffic and TubeBuddy came up on my search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I believe in the power of a strong community and I want to help and be helped since I'm new to this and I learn more and more every day.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My targets are like steps. First big step is to get monetized and then we'll. Travel is my hobby so Ido this for fun. But goals help me get better
What is your biggest dream? I want to buy or convert a camper Van and travel Europe.

Welcome!

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome, TravelJunkieGR! Your passion for travel and creating Top 10 Travel Destination videos sounds exciting. It's great to have you here in the TubeBuddy community. Learning and growing together is what this community is all about, and your dedication to improving your channel and helping others is admirable. Your dream of owning a camper van and traveling Europe sounds like an incredible adventure. With your consistent weekly uploads and clear goals, I'm sure you'll make significant strides toward achieving monetization and beyond.