• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Welcome to all the new content creators! And to the Veteran Creators, donΓÇÖt be afraid to lend a helping hand to them.

Chelschouseyc

User name: Chelschouseyc
Title of introduction: Welcome to all the new content creators! And to the Veteran Creators, donΓÇÖt be afraid to lend a helping hand to them.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Chelsea, most call me Chels.
Where are you from? I am from the New England Region.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across TubeBuddy when I first joined YouTube 6 years ago. TubeBuddy was on my YouTube recommended page because I had watched other videos similar to what TubeBuddyΓÇÖs niche is.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join TubeBuddy forums to support channels newer to the YouTube family.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I joined YouTube to share my love of performing poetry with people around me. But, I have also grown fond of the idea of making money from my videos. So, I would love to reach the 1,000 subscriber milestone and if my channel could grow further.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, sometimes every other day
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are playing video games, watching movies/TV, writing poetry, and making videos.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dreams are to travel to every single continent, inherit my own land, and to become a big social media influencer.
YouTube Channel Link: Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@chousey1

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Chelschouseyc
Title of introduction: Welcome to all the new content creators! And to the Veteran Creators, donΓÇÖt be afraid to lend a helping hand to them.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Chelsea, most call me Chels.
Where are you from? I am from the New England Region.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across TubeBuddy when I first joined YouTube 6 years ago. TubeBuddy was on my YouTube recommended page because I had watched other videos similar to what TubeBuddyΓÇÖs niche is.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join TubeBuddy forums to support channels newer to the YouTube family.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I joined YouTube to share my love of performing poetry with people around me. But, I have also grown fond of the idea of making money from my videos. So, I would love to reach the 1,000 subscriber milestone and if my channel could grow further.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, sometimes every other day
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are playing video games, watching movies/TV, writing poetry, and making videos.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dreams are to travel to every single continent, inherit my own land, and to become a big social media influencer.
YouTube Channel Link: Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@chousey1
Hi Chels, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! It's great to have you here, and your willingness to support new content creators is truly commendable.