• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I mostly play video games on my channel

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Squishy
Title: I mostly play video games on my channel
Age: I am 21 (almost 22) as of making this post, so should be around 18+
Type of collaboration: I play a few different games, Dead By Daylight, Light Bearers, Witch It!, Roblox, Monster Prom, Get Stuffed!, Garry's Mod, Among Us, Overwatch, Golf With Your Friends, Fall Guys, Animal Jam/Animal Jam Play Wild, Goose Goose Duck, Animal Royal, and more! I could also do other stuff too, but i mostly have done gaming content.
Amount of Subscribers: 7,500 (almost)
Ways to contact you: Instagram, Tumblr, or here on the forums.
Why should they collaborate with you: I guess if you just need someone to help you do something in the video or you want to have someone to bounce off of in the video, could make a video where we talk about fandom/game news or whatever topic that has to do with that thing.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SquishyMain/featured

Blissful Connections

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: Squishy
Title: I mostly play video games on my channel
Age: I am 21 (almost 22) as of making this post, so should be around 18+
Type of collaboration: I play a few different games, Dead By Daylight, Light Bearers, Witch It!, Roblox, Monster Prom, Get Stuffed!, Garry's Mod, Among Us, Overwatch, Golf With Your Friends, Fall Guys, Animal Jam/Animal Jam Play Wild, Goose Goose Duck, Animal Royal, and more! I could also do other stuff too, but i mostly have done gaming content.
Amount of Subscribers: 7,500 (almost)
Ways to contact you: Instagram, Tumblr, or here on the forums.
Why should they collaborate with you: I guess if you just need someone to help you do something in the video or you want to have someone to bounce off of in the video, could make a video where we talk about fandom/game news or whatever topic that has to do with that thing.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SquishyMain/featured

Hi! I wish your channel much success! Gaming is a very popular niche. Take care!