• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Inconsistent Posting Here!

Bee Raftin' Dude

User name: Bee Raftin' Dude
Title of introduction: Inconsistent Posting Here!
Your name/ Alias: Bee Raftin' Dude
Where are you from? Hey Guys, I'm from Arizona but currently living in California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy searching through Youtube videos. I saw one, then another and then they became my bible.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Info made me join. I want to get consistent with my posting so I can become Legend, wait for it. . . dary, Legendary!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a few goals. I want to cross over that 4000 hours watched threshold and I want my business to become well known because of it. I would love to get over 1million subscribers at some point.
How frequently do you upload? I have a lousy schedule. I set out to do a weekly video but sometimes I get too caught up in the vfx (which I love to do!) and then I get burned out so I work on other parts of my business.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies include working out, hiking with my dog, playing with VFX and I'm starting to add on streaming.
What is your biggest dream? I used to do a lot of backpacking in other countries and I want to get back to living abroad. That's my main objective with the videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Bee_Raftin1

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome here. I know achieving 4000 hours isn't an easy task, but you will get there by remaining consistent. I know there are other things in life that we are passionate about (VFX in your case). I hope you find the balance and get your business rolling. All the best.

Reactions: Bee Raftin' Dude