• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Year in YouTube - Slow Starter

GiveMetheMic22

User name: GiveMetheMic22
Title of introduction: A Year in YouTube - Slow Starter
Your name/ Alias: Samer Haddad (Sam)
Where are you from? Jordan
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was a random video on Youtube that introduced me to Tubebuddy 8 months back
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I do not have any other youtube interested people in my social circles, and I have been trying to exchange and interact with like-minded people, so, I know it is silly I just realized after 8 months that the community and the discord exist!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: What i have been doing for the past 17 years in the procurement and supply chain business is my passion, and also I love working with cameras and equipment mostly as a photographer in the past, so I am a creator at heart. the passion I have in procurement is massacred every day working in a corporate! i want to marry both passions and hopefully make this at some point my main income and business
How frequently do you upload? weekly (shorts) and Monthly (long form)
What are your hobbies? I am a hobbyist photographer
a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
What is your biggest dream? To do youtube full-time and make enough money to support my family; although I realize now, it might be more work than a typical job; I know that I will still be happier and healthier if I achieve this goal
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@GiveMeTheMic22?feature=sharec

Last edited: