• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am a new in making content in Youtube focusing in Boxing stories and updates

AIsports

User name: AIsports
Title of introduction: I am a new in making content in Youtube focusing in Boxing stories and updates, Hoping to gain some mentors here for the success of my youtube journey
Your name/ Alias: AIsports
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to learn more, since I'm new on this field.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my goals is to increase my subscriber and watch time and to monetize my channel in the near future
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? reading, playing sports
What is your biggest dream? is to have a popular youtube channel with millions of subscriber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmpeEe-zB8MjqBWXwDVx8BQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Baronduke

Baronduke

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Nom d'utilisateur : AIsports
Titre de l'introduction : Je suis nouveau dans la création de contenu sur Youtube en me concentrant sur les histoires et les mises à jour de boxe
Votre nom/alias : AIsports
D'o├╣ venez-vous? Philippines
Comment avez-vous trouvé TubeBuddy ? youtubeur
Qu'est-ce qui vous a poussé à rejoindre les forums TubeBuddy ? pour en savoir plus, puisque je suis nouveau dans ce domaine.
Qu'aimeriez-vous accomplir avec votre chaîne : mes objectifs sont d'augmenter le nombre d'abonnés et de visionnage de ma chaîne et de monétiser ma chaîne dans un avenir proche
À quelle fréquence téléchargez-vous ? tous les jours
Quels sont vos hobbies? lire, faire du sport
Quel est ton plus grand rêve? est d'avoir une chaîne YouTube populaire avec des millions d'abonnés
Lien de la chaîne YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmpeEe-zB8MjqBWXwDVx8BQ
[/CITATION]

bon travail

Reactions: AIsports

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome here. Many YouTubers have this goal of achieving monetization on YouTube, but once you are passionate and consistent about it, you will get there in no time. All the best.