• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi!! Professional Makeup Artist NEW to YouTube and trying to make it make sense! :)

AlliElizabeth_MUA

www.allielizabeth.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: AlliElizabeth_MUA
Title of introduction: Hi!! Professional Makeup Artist NEW to YouTube and trying to make it make sense! :)
Your name/ Alias: Alli
Where are you from? Los Angeles, by way of Alabama!!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTube video from Modern Millie
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm looking to grow my community on YouTube, and looking for help & guidance from more experienced creators on how to grow a new channel successfully.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to first reach the 1,000 subscriber mark to be able to start to monetize my channel. I would also love to connect with other makeup artists local and worldwide to learn from and grow as an artist while hopefully teaching people some of the knowledge and skills I have along the way.
How frequently do you upload? I just started my channel on July 14th, and since then I have tried to upload at least one full form video a week and shorts when I can't make a full length video.
What are your hobbies? I LOVE Karaoke, hiking, and playing beach volleyball, although I don't have much time to do that anymore with my work schedule... But I do love those things, as well as seeing Movies, since I grew up on films and now work in the industry, I definitely still see a lot of films in theaters.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be successful enough that I have the time to enjoy my life and my family. I would love to be successful, and financially successful, but I value my time spent with friends and family above all else, and so fulfilling that goal, while also being able to travel and give back feels like the ultimate dream.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@AlliElizabeth_MUA

UC2QtmW-b2n07BJimhe9jD1A