• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Law Firm YouTube Channel

NateHP

User name: NateHP
Title of introduction: Law Firm YouTube Channel
Your name/ Alias: Nate
Where are you from? Lakeland, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was what was being used when I was brought on as the YouTube channel manager
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about how YouTube responds to the changes you make in the metadata on your videos. I am looking to see why my channel is seeing a dip in activity lately and I also want to learn about what I am doing to get better at doing this whole making interesting videos that people like thing.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am trying to get past the 100k subscriber threshold this year as well as build out a process that has entertaining and engaging videos that people want to watch.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily and during the week I will put out anywhere from 9-13 videos weekly. I have no set schedule but I do make sure to post at 5pm when I do post
What are your hobbies? I personally love dinosaurs, space, video games (Baldurs Gate 3 in my free time) I am often at the cinema, started working out with kettlebells and I am a sucker for traveling. That about encases me in a nutshell.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is a simple one. Just to be a traveling performer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-M1eXHEVrscZcg9q1vF2Q