• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Why does everyone think i am sad, scared, depressed, or sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Almost every comment i get is something like "Are you sick?" or "Why do you sound sad/depressed?" or "You sound scared." I have even been asked if i was held at gunpoint. What kind of people think this trash when they click on a video? There is 0 reason for people to think i am any of these things. Who makes youtube videos when they feel like garbage? What kind of person do they think i am? I asked them why i should be scared or why would be crying when making a video and they never answer. It's like they don't even know what they are talking about, at least have something else to say. How do i make these stupid comments stop?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What a horrible experience.... How DARE people say your sick or your depressed or your a monster and not a human person or whatever the case may be. You know what? If i was you i would wack them all with a stick harder then words.. With all been said ignore them whatever you do... please DO NOT RESPONDS THE INTRUDERS. they are indeed intruders and most likely wanna be one imposter.... Investigate who the hell they are in each comment they post on your videos. But what i do NOT understand is.... how can people say this to you when your not even showing who you are on your story videos with random diferent male to female voice over stories? I mean i wouldn't no other then listen to the history story about something from a male or a female voice in soft sounds.....

You know... youtube is full of junkies... theres so much HATE in this world that you know i would fight back and hate them worse then meets the eye. I also get a random hater he or she thinks im so what top dog and says i talk heaps on a video that she or he says that there is no stoping when they hear my voice talking about things that matters the most in the whole entire 30minutes video telling me nasty words like your a broken record and this and that about my story life of things. When i walk the city i film and i talk and its my channel not them.. I can do whatever i want to talk about things behind the camera as i hold the camera infront of my face as i walk and film. Then i get that random 1 dislike. But the interesting part is. I rarely get DISLIKES.... just one brain dead user who thought i was not good and found out its SOMEONE whos not a subscriber or was a subscriber and runs off and gives me a dead dislike thumb. But other then that i get all positive thumbs up for sure.

I instantly get depressed very deeply when i make my videos when i same time discover someone gave me a dislike or said something aggressive on my videos. The good part is.. EVERYONE who comments on my videos MUST BE REVIEWED BY ME and no one else where i go ahead and show it to the world the comments on the videos.. They get reviewed encase a hater imposter wanna declare war with me.

So take my advice Everybody WHO COMMENTS ON YOUR VIDEOS... set it as REVIEW first by you the channel owner before they get published if any comments are offensive.,. even though i get deep depressed and cant sleep well hours later thinking about a tiny hater who wanna distroy my channel... All i do is simple.. I delete the comment.. no one read it other then me.. AND same time i banned the hater imposter in the group jail or whatever you wish to call it when you block someone on your channel so they dont ruined anymore from you.

Lastly DO NOT reply to haters and imposters.... lurkers and such they just want to make you get angry and same time they want you to clearly want to reply in order to have a aggressive hate replies comments.. Just dont do it... if i was you i wouldn't bothered and just delete the comment and block the user and keep that user as BLOCK forever.

All the best.

I'm gonna give you a chance to edit your post rather than outright delete it. Can we please not suggest violence even if it's meant to be funny? Not everyone can get a joke or understand it's meant to be tong in cheek talk. Thank you.

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Almost every comment i get is something like "Are you sick?" or "Why do you sound sad/depressed?" or "You sound scared." I have even been asked if i was held at gunpoint. What kind of people think this trash when they click on a video? There is 0 reason for people to think i am any of these things. Who makes youtube videos when they feel like garbage? What kind of person do they think i am? I asked them why i should be scared or why would be crying when making a video and they never answer. It's like they don't even know what they are talking about, at least have something else to say. How do i make these stupid comments stop?

Could you post an example or two? I looked at some of your videos and only found comments on one and none mentioned any of these things.

OP
OP
Squishy

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Could you post an example or two? I looked at some of your videos and only found comments on one and none mentioned any of these things.

I have so many more like this too.

Attachments

• About to cry.png
    About to cry.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Bursti into Tears.png
    Bursti into Tears.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Are you ok..png
    Are you ok..png
    10.7 KB · Views: 57
  • are you ok.png
    are you ok.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Depressed.png
    Depressed.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 57
  • crying but thanks.png
    crying but thanks.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 62
  • are you sick.png
    are you sick.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 68
  • sad.png
    sad.png
    9 KB · Views: 56
  • scare.png
    scare.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 61
  • scared.png
    scared.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 62

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The point was to watch one so I could at least understand why they say this. I can't answer a question without understanding why this is happening. Would have been easier to just provide one link. People are mean by nature on YouTube. Trolling is a common thing. All I can advise is to just ignore it and keep doing what you're doing. They'll eventually tire and move on.

OP
OP
Squishy

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The point was to watch one so I could at least understand why they say this. I can't answer a question without understanding why this is happening. Would have been easier to just provide one link. People are mean by nature on YouTube. Trolling is a common thing. All I can advise is to just ignore it and keep doing what you're doing. They'll eventually tire and move on.

But it doesn't matter which video you watch. These comments end up on pretty much any of my videos. I can give you multiple videos these comments have been on. I don't talk any differently in any of my videos, it's not like i am actually sad, crying, sick, or whatever in any of these videos. I can't just ignore something that won't go away.
How To Fly/NoClip In GMod
GMod How To Change Player Model
Minecraft Construction Handbook Wooden House Tutorial
GMod How To Turn On FlashLight
Overwatch 2 How To Change The Color Of Your Hud
GMod How To Go ThirdPerson

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm, those videos are extremely old, over a year ago. OK, look. I looked at these videos and I didn't see any of these comments you're mentioning. But that's not the point. I was listening to your video and even my wife noticed your voice does kinda sound like you're crying. It's not your fault if this is how you sound. The only advice I can give, again, is to simply ignore it. It's not like you can keep people from commenting unless you block all comments or add a filter that will keep any comments with, say the word crying, from being posted. But that could then block posts not talking about your voice. I would suggest just letting it go and just do your thing. Not everyone in the comments seem bothered by your voice. Focus on those viewers instead.

OP
OP
Squishy

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm, those videos are extremely old, over a year ago. OK, look. I looked at these videos and I didn't see any of these comments you're mentioning. But that's not the point. I was listening to your video and even my wife noticed your voice does kinda sound like you're crying. It's not your fault if this is how you sound. The only advice I can give, again, is to simply ignore it. It's not like you can keep people from commenting unless you block all comments or add a filter that will keep any comments with, say the word crying, from being posted. But that could then block posts not talking about your voice. I would suggest just letting it go and just do your thing. Not everyone in the comments seem bothered by your voice. Focus on those viewers instead.

You want a video where i actually cry? It's not the same.
Depression...

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You're missing the point. I am trying to help you out here. This isn't about whether you are crying or not. This is about people having said you sounded like you were crying and if I am gonna be honest your voice does sound like you're crying. I'm not trying to insult you or get you upset. I am merely explaining what I saw and heard on the video. Again, this is not a problem. I really think you should just ignore it. That is my advice. If you don't want to then I am not sure what else to say. I'm sorry this is happening to you. It sucks some people are making feel upset.

OP
OP
Squishy

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You're missing the point. I am trying to help you out here. This isn't about whether you are crying or not. This is about people having said you sounded like you were crying and if I am gonna be honest your voice does sound like you're crying. I'm not trying to insult you or get you upset. I am merely explaining what I saw and heard on the video. Again, this is not a problem. I really think you should just ignore it. That is my advice. If you don't want to then I am not sure what else to say. I'm sorry this is happening to you. It sucks some people are making feel upset.

No you miss the point. I want it to stop. I do block some words but it still happens. I want people to shut up about it.

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm sorry I can't be of much help. I did my best but my suggestions don't seem to be what you want. I hope you find a way to stop this. But just so you understand something, you should learn to be a bit more appreciative towards those trying to help you and not be upset that we can't just give you the answer you want even where there might not be one to begin with. I'll be locking this post because I don't want others to try to provide answers and it could end up starting arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.