• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel MY Guitar Diary (funny rock guitar videos + also learning how to play guitar better)

MYGuitarDiary

User name: MYGuitarDiary
Title of introduction: MY Guitar Diary (funny rock guitar videos + also learning how to play guitar better)
Your name/ Alias: Markus
Where are you from? Finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have seen many Youtubers promote it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After the first month in youtube I have learned that it is pretty hard to get your videos being viewed so hope to get some tips here and later help other people :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first target is to learn how to make entertaining videos. After that I hope to get to atleast 1000 followers.
How frequently do you upload? I try to make one longer (+5 minute) video every month and devide it to shorter videos aswell. I also make seperate short videos every week, trying to upload 3 videos/week
What are your hobbies? I have played online poker for living since 2015 and playing guitar is my hobby. Lately I have been taking guitar playing more seriously because I have started my YouTube channell.
What is your biggest dream? No big dreams, just stay healthy and be able to continue doing things that I love and live my life with lots of freedom :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@myguitardiary666