• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review New youtube channel wouldn't mind the thoughts

Squishy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Looks like a good start. You could make some playlists for your videos and customize your channel. To add a video to a playlist you just go to the video and press the Save button and either add it to an existing playlist or make a new one, people can find playlists you make in search if you make the playlist public, it's another way to get views and keep videos organized. To customize your channel there is a Customize Channel button you can click on when you are looking at your channel or you can go to the Youtube Studio and click on Customization on the left of the screen, this will make your channel look more organized, you can put a channel trailer for new and returning viewers and you can put most recent videos and most popular videos, and add multiple playlists.

Half Ninja Giant

I WOULD

Change your banner to be like..IDK an army of cats with your name in big bold letter than have the @'s at the bottom corner!

Consistently do cat videos? add music or sound or whatever and you could just do a compilation video genre?

There's a dude singing with you saying you approve, if you don't know this person you could be flagged for copyright, same with the Dax black and white song short.

Just organise your channel (something I also have to do) and stick with a subgenre of memes to see more growth, if I'm looking for cat memes and I see trump I'll insta close the tab and I'm not even from the states