• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Introducing me and my channel L.0_26TV

effict

Subscriber Goal
User name: effict
Title of introduction: Introducing me and my channel L.0_26TV
Your name/ Alias: Effect
Where are you from? Egypt
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to publish my channel and introduce it to you on the tubebyddy forum and benefit from your experiences about what it lacks to gain more followers and viewers.
Thank you in advance.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Gain more viewers and followers, also benefit from your YouTube experiences, and complete what my channel lacks.
How frequently do you upload? Daily and weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@L.0_62tv

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to publish my channel and introduce it to you on the tubebyddy forum and benefit from your experiences about what it lacks to gain more followers and viewers.
Thank you in advance.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Gain more viewers and followers, also benefit from your YouTube experiences, and complete what my channel lacks.
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/@L.0_62tv
Welcome .. I hope to see more of you there ... thanks

• Love
Reactions: effict

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you in advance.
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/@L.0_62tv

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Love
Reactions: effict