• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips What are the best techniques for making a video?

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Show, for example, how to repair a pc from someone who is sent to make a video, for example outside, you already have material for a technology channel. You should be very familiar with that, I think. In German, the one who has broken things can be sent and repaired, that's how a technology freak does it in Germany and creates a video about it.

Dexter Benin

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Quality of the video abd interesting topics that your target viewer can relate. That's the first goal, second will be editing... As you grow you will eventually improve.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I've just looked at the times but I would be already after the 1 min away because me there is too much garbage inside when I see a video he should explain the topic I take e.g. times a psd video. I want to see how he does it and explains but no children etc I want to see videos on the subject and nothing else. after 10 sec I would otherwise be gone as a stranger again if the creator does not write to the subject what or says in the video what he wants to show how. The credits can be omitted today and come straight to the topic more and more creators do that and it is very well received.