• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Research What are the best mobile editors for videos?

williamgm

I use random tools. I would give you a list of my liking:
Adobe Premiere Rush: Offers professional-level features for video editing and is available for both iOS and Android.

iMovie: A powerful and user-friendly video editing app for iOS devices.

Kinemaster: Available for both iOS and Android, Kinemaster provides a wide range of editing features and supports multi-layer video editing.

LumaFusion: A high-end video editing app for iOS devices, offering advanced features and capabilities similar to desktop editing software.

InShot: Available for iOS and Android, InShot offers easy-to-use editing tools, including filters, effects, and text overlays.

FilmoraGo: A user-friendly app available for both iOS and Android, offering a range of features and templates.

VivaVideo: Available for iOS and Android, VivaVideo offers various editing tools, effects, and transitions.

PowerDirector: A feature-rich video editor available for both iOS and Android devices.

Quik: Developed by GoPro, Quik is an easy-to-use video editor with automated features for creating engaging videos quickly.

Magisto: Uses AI to automatically edit and create videos from your footage. Available on iOS and Android.

VideoShow: Available on iOS and Android, VideoShow offers a wide range of editing tools, effects, and music options.

CapCut: A popular video editing app available for both iOS and Android platforms.

Clips: Developed by Apple, Clips offers a unique approach to video editing, allowing you to create fun and expressive videos on iOS devices.

Kapwing: A web-based video editor with a mobile-friendly interface, allowing you to edit videos on various devices.

PocketVideo: Available on iOS and Android, PocketVideo offers a range of video editing features and options.

Captain Brian E

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm not big into editing but iMovie seems to be working great. Very straightforward and user friendly.

antoniojhon

Wink APK is a fantastic mobile video editor that I personally use for creating and editing videos right from my phone. It’s easy to navigate, with a user-friendly interface that makes editing smooth and straightforward. Whether you're trimming clips, adding effects, or stitching together your favorite moments, Wink APK has all the essential tools you need. Plus, it offers a variety of filters and transitions that can make your videos stand out. If you're looking for a powerful yet simple editor on the go, Wink APK is a great choice!

Reactions: aina4