• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Channel problem

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
Hello i need help on how to grow my channel no view no subscribes what am i doing wrong please help me

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
das kann an deinen thunails liegen zB an deinem outfit des kanals und vielen anderen dingen stichworte und co dass der sourcecode versteht wo er dich r├╢ten soll das sind jetzt nur ein paar von vielen dingen.

OP
OP
wiiix

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
das kann an deinen thunails liegen zB an deinem outfit des kanals und vielen anderen dingen stichworte und co dass der sourcecode versteht wo er dich r├╢ten soll das sind jetzt nur ein paar von vielen dingen.
can you teach or help me on how to make my channel grow

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
For example, I look in my community, such as forums, etc., to see what people are interested in and think about what topic I should make a video on. This is for example a simple method of how to win viewers by responding a little to the wishes of the people you want to address. 2 Use the tool from the side to optimize texts etc. channel banners as well as create and install end cards later. However, I have many of these tips from a German yt who has 200,000 followers and will continue to grow because he only makes the YT topic on his channel. Since I don't know how well you understand German, I can only tell you the channel after feedback.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
This creastor answers all questions about yt this is a german but I can also imagine that there is such a channel in english. How So goes yotube that is the jan in den Deustchen raum. He responds to questions from followers who ask him. Whether thee translation in eng is good I can not say because I always watch his in German. But I can imagine that the English room also has such a channel or ?