• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy chapters not working?

dylan99

I have just started up with my channel, and I have been trying to add chapters, though they are not showing up when I save them. Is there a reason why? Thanks

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have just started up with my channel, and I have been trying to add chapters, though they are not showing up when I save them. Is there a reason why? Thanks

Hi! As aforementioned above, your first chapter needs to always start with 0:00, and there has to be at least a 10-second gap between each chapter.

I'd recommend you giving this video a watch and see if it helps -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpcIunCMVY&t=1s&pp=ygUYdHViZWJ1ZGR5IGNoYXB0ZXIgZWRpdG9y

Otherwise, if your issue is still persisting post watching the video which I recommended, please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can help you out with the issue further :)

Nathanisaac

You didn't add a 00:00 timestamp. The first chapter in your video must be the introduction, and it must start at 00:00. After that, Make sure your chapters are evenly spaced throughout your video.
Regard: Softkeybox

Reactions: mindfeed
OP
OP
D

dylan99

You didn't add a 00:00 timestamp. The first chapter in your video must be the introduction, and it must start at 00:00. After that, Make sure your chapters are evenly spaced throughout your video.
Regard: Softkeybox

I do this is how it layed out. 00:00 Intro 00:56 TikTok dance I'm learning 01:09 Learning dance day one 01:40 Day one session 2 02:09 Goals for day 2 02:54 Dance routine first attempt 03:19 Day 3 03:47 Dance routine final

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! As aforementioned above, your first chapter needs to always start with 0:00, and there has to be at least a 10-second gap between each chapter.

I'd recommend you giving this video a watch and see if it helps -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpcIunCMVY&t=1s&pp=ygUYdHViZWJ1ZGR5IGNoYXB0ZXIgZWRpdG9y

Otherwise, if your issue is still persisting post watching the video which I recommended, please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can help you out with the issue further :)