• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I am from india and I have tried many cards but still I am not able to make payment every time I am getting error - violation /

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay750

I am from India and I have tried many cards but still, I am not able to make a payment every time I am getting an error - violation / and something like you can use this card more than once kind while using PayPal.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am from India and I have tried many cards but still, I am not able to make a payment every time I am getting an error - violation / and something like you can use this card more than once kind while using PayPal.

Hi! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please contact our support team by dropping us an email at support@tubebuddy.com? So that our support team can check this and, guide you further. Do note that they don't operate on weekends, hence, you may hear from them in the next 24-48 working hours.

If the issue persists, and if you haven't heard from them in the next 48 working hours; please DM me the ticket ID and I'll look into this!

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please contact our support team by dropping us an email at support@tubebuddy.com? So that our support team can check this and, guide you further. Do note that they don't operate on weekends, hence, you may hear from them in the next 24-48 working hours.

If the issue persists, and if you haven't heard from them in the next 48 working hours; please DM me the ticket ID and I'll look into this!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.