• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Looking for people/a person to record with and hang out with

EarHurtThing

User name: EarHurtThing
Title: Looking for people/a person to record with and hang out with
Type of collaboration: I am looking to record with people of any sub count to expand the type of content on my channel. I am ok with recording most genres, as I enjoy learning new skills, as long as we can have fun and be at least a little entertaining. I prefer NOT to be super edgy, but don't care about mature humor. I would very much prefer to collab multiple times instead of just once, but, as I am a small channel, I'll accept almost anything.
Amount of Subscribers: 4
Ways to contact you: Discord: earhurtthing (display name is "Creature From The Sludge")
Email: pianobrother02@gmail.com
Youtube: Scrungloid Prime
Why should they collaborate with you: I'm pretty chill. The content on my channel is kind of crass, but I don't usually participate in that type of comedy/don't hold tho
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vIYTM1rjT8mdDQMcgqZog

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: EarHurtThing
Title: Looking for people/a person to record with and hang out with
Type of collaboration: I am looking to record with people of any sub count to expand the type of content on my channel. I am ok with recording most genres, as I enjoy learning new skills, as long as we can have fun and be at least a little entertaining. I prefer NOT to be super edgy, but don't care about mature humor. I would very much prefer to collab multiple times instead of just once, but, as I am a small channel, I'll accept almost anything.
Amount of Subscribers: 4
Ways to contact you: Discord: earhurtthing (display name is "Creature From The Sludge")
Email: pianobrother02@gmail.com
Youtube: Scrungloid Prime
Why should they collaborate with you: I'm pretty chill. The content on my channel is kind of crass, but I don't usually participate in that type of comedy/don't hold tho
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vIYTM1rjT8mdDQMcgqZog
Do you need also in Italy?