• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Best Way To Get New Subscribers?

RayFieldTech

I've taken a look at ur content and they are pretty wholesome. To answer your question, TB is not an effective way to get new subs. You can ask people for advice here but to really gain organic subs, you should start touching up on your content and channel. Try to take your time to read articles online on how to effectively execute this. One site that I can recommend you to start reading is this published article by Adobe on how to gain more youtube subcriber counts and see if it works for u. cheers.

Reactions: KittyTobias

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We have just 375 subs and whats the best way to use TB to get new subs ?

I took a look at your channel and you have a sizable amount of videos already. Not bad. My first suggestion would be to not worry about subs. Your focus should be on the content. If you haven't already, make sure you know who your ideal audience is. Basically this is the viewer your content is intended for. Is there an audience for this content? If so make sure the content is targeted to them specifically. Use your analytics to figure out what your viewers are enjoying about your content and focus on that.

Another suggestion would be to work on your thumbnails. They seems a bit generic, not very attractive to the eye. Try something that shows what the video is about. And last perhaps better keywords and titles. TubeBuddy Legend has a feature called A/B Testing that allows you to try out different titles and thumbnails for a set period of time to see which ones attract more views. The feature will provide analytics of the test that can help you create better thumbnails and titles in future videos.

Subs are great to aspire to. But it's the views that get you more views, that get your channel more exposure and thus eventually subs. Focus on views and the rest will follow.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Subscribers! What are they good for? Absolutely Nothing! Say it again!

If you want subs, ask for them in your video and make it easy for them to sub. That is how you get them.

Last edited:

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Subscribers! What are they good for? Absolutely Nothing! Say it again!

If want subs, ask for them in your video and make it easy for them to sub. That is how you get them.

Well, I wouldn't say they good for nothing. Without them you can't join the YPP.

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, I wouldn't say they good for nothing. Without them you can't join the YPP.

Well yes, but now, since joining YPP is virtually worthless because of the dramatic reduction in ad revenue, that makes subs almost worthless. All experienced creators will tell you that there is not enough money to be made from Adsense by itself to even justify the time and effort making videos for 99% of creators. And since YT is going to rape 30% of everything you get from all of their other earning programs (supers, memberships, etc), which nobody uses anyway, what good are subs? I mean, on average, less than 3% of subs are going to watch your new content because YouTube has made it so complicated for subs to get notifications about new content from channels you subscribe to. Simply subing will not do it. You have to click the bell and custom configure your notifications, which most people simply are not going to take the time to do.

Last edited:

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well yes, but now, since joining YPP is virtually worthless because of the dramatic reduction in ad revenue, that makes subs almost worthless. All experience creators will tell you that there is not enough money to be made from YPP by itself to even justify the time and effort making videos for 99% of creators. And since YT is going to rape 30% of everything you get from all of their other earning programs (supers, memberships, etc), which nobody uses anyway, what good are subs?

Indeed, but it's important to those getting started who are not able to acquire brands and sponsors to pay them or even have a store to sell their own merch.

Also, lets try to use less aggressive words like rape when explaining yourself. After all, TubeBuddy is a company who's program revolves around YouTube and insulting the system from which our software is linked to in this fashion is not good for anyone. Not denying you the right to criticize YouTube, just don't use explicit words like that which are words that define something even more egregious that is not in the same level of abuse as YouTube abusing it's creators.

Let's not also ignore the fact that YouTube is a business and their job is to make money, not give it away. Regardless how much a creator would make getting paid at all is a privilege since YouTube is a free platform that doesn't require using to pay to share content.

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I apologize for my language. I love TB and I honestly think TB needs to quickly expand its focus beyond YT, as I truly believe that YT as it has been is gone and will soon be a paid platform like Hulu. I personally feel the word rape is entirely appropriate to describe the 30% YT grabs from money that users intended to go to their creator because it is done simply because "They Can" because they are Bigger and Stronger, and because we are in a position of weakness, they are taking advantage of that for their own personal pleasure, even when they do not need it. YT makes billions from ad revenue, they do not need to take such a large amount from the tiny crumbs that people give to help little creators. It would be the same thing as if you worked at a large restaurant and worked hard serving a table of customers and they gave you a tip, and the boss shows up and takes 30% of the tip the customer intended just for you. But I will refrain from using the term in the future, even though I feel very strongly about how extremely unethical this is.

Last edited:
Reactions: BraveStar
Getting new subscribers on YouTube requires a combination of effective content creation, promotion, and engagement strategies. Here are some tips to help you attract and retain new subscribers:

1. Create High-Quality Content: Your content should be engaging, informative, entertaining, and visually appealing. Focus on your niche and target audience to build a loyal subscriber base.
  2. Consistency: Upload content on a consistent schedule so that subscribers know when to expect new videos from you. Regular uploads keep your audience engaged and help build anticipation.
  3. Keyword Optimization: Use relevant keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to improve discoverability through search results and suggested videos.
  4. Compelling Thumbnails and Titles: Create attention-grabbing thumbnails and titles that accurately represent the content of your video and entice viewers to click.
  5. Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments on your videos, ask for feedback, and interact with your viewers through social media. Building a community around your channel encourages viewer loyalty and engagement.
  6. Collaborate with Other YouTubers: Collaborations with other creators can expose your channel to a wider audience. Choose collaborators whose content aligns with your niche and audience.
  7. Promote on Social Media: Share your videos on your social media platforms, relevant online communities, and forums to increase visibility.
  8. Optimize Channel Page: Make sure your channel page is well-organized, with clear branding, an engaging banner, and an informative "About" section.
  9. Run Contests and Giveaways: Encourage viewers to subscribe by hosting contests or giveaways that require them to subscribe and engage with your content.
  10. Use End Screens and Annotations: Utilize YouTube's end screens and annotations to direct viewers to other videos or encourage them to subscribe.
  11. Utilize Cards: YouTube cards allow you to promote other videos, playlists, or your website within your video, encouraging viewers to explore more of your content.
  12. Create Playlists: Organize your videos into playlists to encourage viewers to watch multiple videos in one sitting, increasing their engagement and the likelihood of subscribing.
  13. Study Analytics: Regularly review your YouTube Analytics to understand viewer behavior, demographics, and which videos are performing well. Use this information to refine your content strategy.
  14. Unique Selling Proposition (USP): Define what sets your channel apart from others in your niche and highlight it in your branding and content.
  15. Patience and Persistence: Growing a subscriber base takes time. Stay patient, continue improving your content, and adapt your strategies based on what works best for your channel.
Remember, there is no guaranteed overnight success in gaining YouTube subscribers. It takes consistent effort, creativity, and dedication to build a loyal and engaged subscriber base.

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I've taken a look at ur content and they are pretty wholesome. To answer your question, TB is not an effective way to get new subs. You can ask people for advice here but to really gain organic subs, you should start touching up on your content and channel. Try to take your time to read articles online on how to effectively execute this. One site that I can recommend you to start reading is this published article by Adobe on how to gain more youtube subcriber counts and see if it works for u. cheers.
Wow, I read the article and it has excellent advice and tips to improve and grow your Youtube channel. I am growing my channel as well. Thank you for sharing such good information.