• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Moments in Focus with Paul King

Paul King

User name: Paul King
Title of introduction: Moments in Focus with Paul King
Your name/ Alias: Paul King
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'll try anything!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: A full-time job that I love.
How frequently do you upload? Once a week or once every 2 weeks
What are your hobbies? Gym, YouTube, hiking, history.
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world making videos about history and culture while making a lot of money.
YouTube Channel Link: Moments in Focus with Paul King

OP
OP
P

Paul King

Hey!
I came in here as I'd like advise for my channel but it seems like the forum, oddly enough isn't for that. Very strange considering Tubebuddy is a plug in for growing a YouTube channel. Where would I go for advice on my channel please?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey!
I came in here as I'd like advise for my channel but it seems like the forum, oddly enough isn't for that. Very strange considering Tubebuddy is a plug in for growing a YouTube channel. Where would I go for advice on my channel please?

Hey! Our forum is one of our community platforms where we usually discuss growth strategies, request channel feedback, and so on. However, there are some prerequisites that you need to complete in order to be eligible for the same. For instance, to request feedback or to promote your channel, you need to verify yourself, provide feedback to other community members on their channel or on videos and have at least 20 authentic posts ( for self-promotion), which allows you to do that.

However, you're allowed to make a post in YouTube discussion subforums and discuss a specific topic or ask for any advice you're looking for from our lovely community members and they will definitely provide you with their insights and expert opinions.

YouTube discussion sub-forum -

Channel feedback guidelines -

I'd as well request you to please join our Community Discord server at - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy ; As Our Discord community is quite active, and we often host channel reviews, tips & tricks on our weekly discord stream that we host every Wednesday! If you feel the forum isn't the right place for you, you can hop on discord, read the rules, verify yourself and start interacting with our community members there!

Last edited:

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome here. This is tubebuddy community forum where you can engage with other YouTubers to get feedback and advice on your content. You can actually compose a thread in the feedback section of this forum. You can ask for feedback and many members will be interact with you in that thread. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or reply me here. All the best.