• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How do I get views and growth without paying for Youtube promotions

MrSnackosaurus

I have been working on my channel for two years. I think I have good, original and fun content but I am not getting views or comments unless I pay youtube to promote my videos through YouTube promotions. I am doing something wrong with my content but I am not getting feedback from my viewers or anywhere to know what would make people sign up, what would make they watch the video without leaving after 2 minutes, what would make them comment on the videos, what can I do to connect to the viewers and make them feel like they are part of my group????

Last edited by a moderator:

RayFieldTech

Ya this is a problem small content creators or even newer ones have. Imo I nvr recommend anyone to pay youtube to promote videos. We just have to be knowledgeable on how we can utilize the algorithm really. For viewer engagements, what I usually see people doing is being the ones who start the engagement by putting out polls or something like that.

But in some sense you know, I feel like you really need to study what is trending or wat is the current viewer interest atm. I dont really know you're YT channel so cant really give you my opinion but try short form content like YT shorts. It's like the gold mine for traffic generation these days. You can also try customizing your channel URL. Adobe published an article about this which focusing on youtube sub growth so if u have time to read, do allocate them as this could u pointers.

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I have been working on my channel for two years. I think I have good, original and fun content but I am not getting views or comments unless I pay youtube to promote my videos through YouTube promotions. I am doing something wrong with my content but I am not getting feedback from my viewers or anywhere to know what would make people sign up, what would make they watch the video without leaving after 2 minutes, what would make them comment on the videos, what can I do to connect to the viewers and make them feel like they are part of my group????
the best thing is making a great content, be orgonize and answer your audience, learn from other channels

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Sie müssen zunächst Inhalte erstellen, damit die Videos das Abonnement 1000 erreichen, das YouTube Ihnen zahlt, weil Sie zum Partnerprogramm kommen.