• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey, my name is Malik. some people call me shotz or malik and I play video games and I'm a jrotc cadet im a very ongoing person and I sometimes might

ShotzMontana

User name: ShotzMontana
Title of introduction: Hey, my name is Malik. some people call me shotz or malik and I play video games and I'm a jrotc cadet im a very ongoing person and I sometimes might not speak a lot because I don't like my voice and i'm one of the nicest persons you will ever meet in your life.
Your name/ Alias: Al-Malik
Where are you from? Jersey City, NJ
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? what made me join TubeBuddy forums is because I want to make a name for myself and gain subs and views so i can help my family out and support them like they always supported me im just trying to make them happy and also, im trying to prove people wrong as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish with my channel is making money, supporting my family, supporting myself, and just doing what i love to do.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily, weekly, monthly and sometimes all of the above.
What are your hobbies? My Hobbies are playing video games and uploading YouTube videos to my channel and sometimes going outside or seeing my friends and family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to go viral on YouTube or become a professional wrestler or gamer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96Tk6dpH3_TQA6rARVdO5w

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Malik. Welcome to the community forum. Gaming niche is very competitive, and I hope you will be able to compete thousands of gaming creators to grow your channel exponentially. If you need any tips and tricks to grow YouTube channel, I'm always here to help you. All the best for your channel.