• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Devoted Family Girl!

Blissful Connections

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: Blissful Connections
Title of introduction: Devoted Family Girl!
Your name/ Alias: Rhea
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy while viewing other Creators' Youtube videos. It continued to pop up on my feed so I was curious enough to look into what TubeBuddy is. I am glad I did!!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums to build connections in this community since I am brand new to content creation. I would like to connect with other "likeminded" creators and develop a community within the wider community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals all center around making Youtube my fulltime career while growing creatively.
How frequently do you upload? Since I just started a few days ago, I would like to set a schedule of once a week for now. Realistically, it would most likely be a weekend upload of informational videos with my biggest focus on Saturdays since I work full time and have a family to spend time with.
What are your hobbies? I love reading autobiographies because no one can tell your story better than you, socializing with my friends when we have time, traveling with my friends and family to adventure-filled places, and going to spas for a relaxing few hours.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a business owner and work from home.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@RheaandCo./videos

OP
OP
B

Blissful Connections

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Rhea to this community. I hope all your YouTube dreams come true, also becoming business owner and work from home.
Thank you so much for your kind words! It means alot to me to receive this warm welcoming message. I am excited about all the future holds through this amazing opportunity. Take care and have a wonderful evening!

Reactions: jawadsoomro