• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavrilioni

Can you please tell me what this is? How can I remove this restriction? Sorry, due to YouTube API restrictions you've reached the daily limit of 500 keywords. Please come back in 24 hours.

Attachments

• ╨æ╨╡╨╖╤ï╨╝╤Å╨╜╨╜╤ï╨╣.png
    Безымянный.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 84

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Can you please tell me what this is? How can I remove this restriction? Sorry, due to YouTube API restrictions you've reached the daily limit of 500 keywords. Please come back in 24 hours.

Unfortunately, you cannot remove that restriction as it's due to the YouTube API limitation. However, if you can send us an email to our support team, they will explain this in a more detailed manner.

Please reach out at support@tubebuddy.com!

Thank you :)

JenniQueen

I don't know much about this, but I think you can go for Keyword Everywhere Tool that provides you 100,000 credits for your account and KW research. Alternatively Google Ads Manager Tools and Google Trends are best options for KW research!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Unfortunately, you cannot remove that restriction as it's due to the YouTube API limitation. However, if you can send us an email to our support team, they will explain this in a more detailed manner.

Please reach out at support@tubebuddy.com!

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.