• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Welcome to True Dream World, your sanctuary for spiritual growth and enlightenment. Join us on a transformative journey as we explore ancient wisdom,

truedreamworld12

User name: truedreamworld12
Title of introduction: Welcome to True Dream World, your sanctuary for spiritual growth and enlightenment. Join us on a transformative journey as we explore ancient wisdom, mindfulness practices, and the power of self-discovery.
Your name/ Alias: TrueDreamWorld
Where are you from? I live in NewYork City
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums?
As a passionate content creator on YouTube, I was drawn to the TubeBuddy forums because of the invaluable resources and supportive community it offers. The forums provide a platform where like-minded individuals, including fellow creators, experts, and enthusiasts, come together to share knowledge, insights, and strategies for channel growth and success.
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I am always looking for new youtube channel optimization tools, and that's when I came across TubeBuddy. I became a TuBuddy subscriber and I use TubeBuddy
tutorials, guides, and tools available to enhance my video optimization, audience engagement, and overall channel performance.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What would you like to accomplish with your channel:
I will like to inspire and motivate my viewers by sharing stories and video content about self-awareness, spirituality, and the connection between body, mind, and soul. I want to create a channel that encourages personal growth, positivity, and self-improvement aiming to make a positive impact on my viewers' lives.
What are your hobbies? drawing, sketching, graphic design, and writing
What is your biggest dream? I want to create content that captivates and entertains my audience. I want to create engaging videos about spirituality, self-awareness, and the connection between mind, body, and soul.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDv6KgS3s9QuCetj8jgpSQQ

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaraSais
OP
OP
truedreamworld12

truedreamworld12

User name: truedreamworld12
Title of introduction: Welcome to True Dream World, your sanctuary for spiritual growth and enlightenment. Join us on a transformative journey as we explore ancient wisdom, mindfulness practices, and the power of self-discovery.
Your name/ Alias: TrueDreamWorld
Where are you from? I live in NewYork City
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums?
As a passionate content creator on YouTube, I was drawn to the TubeBuddy forums because of the invaluable resources and supportive community it offers. The forums provide a platform where like-minded individuals, including fellow creators, experts, and enthusiasts, come together to share knowledge, insights, and strategies for channel growth and success.
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I am always looking for new youtube channel optimization tools, and that's when I came across TubeBuddy. I became a TuBuddy subscriber and I use TubeBuddy
tutorials, guides, and tools available to enhance my video optimization, audience engagement, and overall channel performance.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What would you like to accomplish with your channel:
I will like to inspire and motivate my viewers by sharing stories, experiences, or uplifting content. I want to create a channel that encourages personal growth, positivity, and self-improvement aiming to make a positive impact on my viewers' lives.
What are your hobbies? drawing, sketching, graphic design, and writing
What is your biggest dream? I want to create content that captivates, inspires, and promotes a positive way of life for my audience. I want to create engaging videos about spirituality, self-awareness, and the connection between mind, body, and soul.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDv6KgS3s9QuCetj8jgpSQQ