• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Unable to upgrade to pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravin1419

Its been more than 2 weeks and this is second post im posting for the same. I request I raised did not answer any possible solution and no response after that what so ever. Very bad service I'm getting here and so disappointment. I'm done and will move on with other service.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Its been more than 2 weeks and this is second post im posting for the same. I request I raised did not answer any possible solution and no response after that what so ever. Very bad service I'm getting here and so disappointment. I'm done and will move on with other service.

Heya! We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. We have already escalated the issue and our team has confirmed that they've responded to you. If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us back using the email - support@tubebuddy.com and we would love to get this check for you!

Thank you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya! We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. We have already escalated the issue and our team has confirmed that they've responded to you. If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us back using the email - support@tubebuddy.com and we would love to get this check for you!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.