• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Unable to upgrade to pro License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravin1419

I'm trying to upgrade my License to Pro license for the past 1 week and no success. Before I have purchased and it worked, but now it is now working. I tried Credit card, Debit card options. I tried the Paypal and getting declined. I tried the Link for the Indian purchase page, but no luck.
I tried contacting the support, but no response from them. I tried creating few tickets but no response. I kind of really frustrated and I have no other option other than switching over to some other YT SEO tool.

Attachments

• TB.PNG
    TB.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 71

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm trying to upgrade my License to Pro license for the past 1 week and no success. Before I have purchased and it worked, but now it is now working. I tried Credit card, Debit card options. I tried the Paypal and getting declined. I tried the Link for the Indian purchase page, but no luck.
I tried contacting the support, but no response from them. I tried creating few tickets but no response. I kind of really frustrated and I have no other option other than switching over to some other YT SEO tool.

Heya Pravin! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you through this.

As you have mentioned that you have tried creating tickets, but haven't received any response yet. It's mainly due to the fact that our team really doesn't work on weekends and it takes at least 24-48 working hours to get back to the ticket, and it furthermore depends on the queue they've on their plate. Be rest assured our team will get back to you this week.

If you have received any sort of ticket number, you can drop me that on Forum DM, and I can get it bumped for you. Otherwise, if you haven't received any ticket number, after 48 working hours please share with me the email you used at the time of creating the ticket or sending the email about it and I will see what can be done here.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya Pravin! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you through this.

As you have mentioned that you have tried creating tickets, but haven't received any response yet. It's mainly due to the fact that our team really doesn't work on weekends and it takes at least 24-48 working hours to get back to the ticket, and it furthermore depends on the queue they've on their plate. Be rest assured our team will get back to you this week.

If you have received any sort of ticket number, you can drop me that on Forum DM, and I can get it bumped for you. Otherwise, if you haven't received any ticket number, after 48 working hours please share with me the email you used at the time of creating the ticket or sending the email about it and I will see what can be done here.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Pravin1419
Status
Not open for further replies.