• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Cannot access account on TubeBuddy

Innov8

Hi all, the channel we are trying to connect has been transferred, in settings in Studio this account is the owner, however, when we try to log in we can only access the stats with the original account that created it, which does not have any admin features as we transferred it. This is very strange and annoying. The account we are logged in is the owner and should be able to connect.

1687726704141.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi all, the channel we are trying to connect has been transferred, in settings in Studio this account is the owner, however, when we try to log in we can only access the stats with the original account that created it, which does not have any admin features as we transferred it. This is very strange and annoying. The account we are logged in is the owner and should be able to connect.

View attachment 13758

Heya! We would love to get this check for you. Can you please email our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can take a look into it? Please do note that it takes at least 24-48 working hours for them to respond to the tickets. If in case you don't hear from me directly, your ticket will still be in the queue and will be acknowledged eventually. In case you don't hear from them after 48 working hours feel free to help me with your email on my DM and I will get it bumped for you!

Hope this helps :)