• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Having issues with Indian cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavbatra

Hi amazing team!

I have tried using the 1-time payment link to make the payment for the subscription but it still wouldn't let me pass. I have tried 5 cards including a forex card as well. And also cards on my PayPal. But nothing allows me to get through. Can you please help and sort this out for us?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi amazing team!

I have tried using the 1-time payment link to make the payment for the subscription but it still wouldn't let me pass. I have tried 5 cards including a forex card as well. And also cards on my PayPal. But nothing allows me to get through. Can you please help and sort this out for us?

Heya! That's strange! Can you please try the following link once and see if it helps?

If none works, you can contact our support team by writing us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this for you.

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi amazing team!

Heya! That's strange! Can you please try the following link once and see if it helps?

If none works, you can contact our support team by writing us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this for you.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.