• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Please give me honest opinion on my channel / video, and in what aspect I need improvement / fix

Onelee

Vidtoolz

The voiceover is very good. The thumbnails look professional. Maybe adding a hook or a promise to the beginning of the video would would help?

Reactions: Onelee

DianaWanderlust

Subscriber Goal
The voiceover is very good. The thumbnails look professional. Maybe adding a hook or a promise to the beginning of the video would help?
Thanks, Vidtoolz for taking you time to watch the video and review it!
I kind of do not wanna do it though. These hooks and promises are just so cliché at this point, and so many YouTubers use the same language. I don’t feel comfortable doing it at all

Reactions: Kendra'sCookingTyme

DianaWanderlust

Subscriber Goal
Thanks, Vidtoolz for taking you time to watch the video and review it!
I kind of do not wanna do it though. These hooks and promises are just so cliché at this point, and so many YouTubers use the same language. I don’t feel comfortable doing it at all
OH SHOOT!!! SORRY I TOUGHT THIS WAS MY POST

moewlordyy

Subscriber Goal
I would go with posting every week atleast one video. It's been almost a month since you last. Include good tags and play around with your titles