• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Adventurous Content Creator: Roaming Knysna's Backroads and Beyond

Sonix69

User name: Sonix69
Title of introduction: Adventurous Content Creator: Roaming Knysna's Backroads and Beyond
Your name/ Alias: Sonix
Where are you from? Knysna
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy through a Dirtbike channel that I follow on YT
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining the TubeBuddy forums was a natural step for me as I'm eager to learn more about utilizing the tools effectively.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I aim to share my passion for creating captivating content and highlighting the remarkable aspects of my environment. Influenced by inspiring YouTubers, my goal is to offer valuable perspectives on life in this part of the world.
How frequently do you upload? I strive to maintain a regular upload schedule, aiming for at least one video per week, and if time allows, I try to upload twice.
What are your hobbies? Apart from my passion for content creation, my hobbies include indulging in dirtbiking, hiking, and off-road explorations. Additionally, I find joy in the art of video editing and filming.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel extensively, immersing myself in new places, all while creating captivating videos for a living. The freedom to roam, discover, and share these experiences is what fuels my ambition.
YouTube Channel Link: SONIX69 - YouTube