• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My account got hacked and terminated I need help

juritobi

a month a ago I got hacked and someo started to upload videos on my account (about ilegal software downloads) so that got me an strike I tried to contact youtube to explain what happend but there was no way to contant, yesterday I uploaded a video (hiddend and shouldn't go against any youtube policies) and my account was terminated, so filled the appeal form explaining what I'm explaining now.

The real problem is that the have sent me an email asking me to fill a form inmediatly to continue de process. But in the link they sent there no form at all it just redirects me to this page https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/76187 .

I've been looking like crazy for a way to contact them but it just feels impossible, can anyone help me or give some tips on what could I do next?

• Sad
Reactions: Leigh Stevie
OP
OP
juritobi

juritobi

That sounds scary and even super angry if that was to happen to me and to you and all. First before you go on..

1: Do you share your youtube channel with password to anyone ?
2: Do you have the 2 dentification with your mobile number added for extra layer protection of your youtube channel account ?
3: Did you gave the password to someone for any reason ? look at question 1.
4: Do you have Gmail protected with 2 dentification with your phone number added as well? (apart from youtube. You should also add extra layer protection against your Gmail account) Because your Gmail is connected with your Youtube to log in.
5: Did you have or did WIFI in public to log into Youtube account ? Question to this is that... people can also steal peoples WIFI if using WIFI in public areas.
6: Make sure if you checked your WIFI at home if anyone is connected in the same network or that do you alow anyone to use your WIFI?

It could simply be anything along the way. LOG OFF the internet if using on a computer. Dont think you can log off using youtube via a app on your phone.
DO NOT leave your computer on its own and have a friend or stranger get around to your computer when your not near it.

To be honest.. Youtube will never help unless you filled a fulll application... Question these so we can better provide you with at least a proper answer if posible...

All the best and make sure you change your password every 6 months and make the password dificult.. even add the password that c ontains #_+= mix with letters as well and a mix of numbers as well... at leasat a nice 10 or 12 lenth of password to it.

All the best. Im sure someone will help you as well shortly.

The issue is that all the security concerns have already been resolved. When they gained access to my account, it was through malware, and they were able to access some of my accounts even with 2FA activated. However, I never lost access to my accounts. I simply logged out from all devices, changed passwords, and encountered no further problems.

However, regarding the videos they posted on my channel, I received a copyright infringement strike. Additionally, for some reason that I don't understand, I received another strike for a video I uploaded (which was hidden), resulting in my account being suspended for not complying with YouTube's terms of service.

To address this issue, I filled out this form: https://support.google.com/accounts...e&visit_id=638219243634968213-3418446864&rd=1 . Afterward, I received an email from them, requesting me to fill out a form that doesn't exist in order to recover my account.