• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel "Health Facts Finder" - Your Gateway to Natural Well-being!

Health_facts_finder

User name: Health_facts_finder
Title of introduction: "Health Facts Finder" - Your Gateway to Natural Well-being!
Your name/ Alias: Dr. Light
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i joined because i am new to youTube channel and i see TubeBuddy as a place to learn more, get more enlightened. also to meet new friends/YouTubers.....
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: while i am trying to make my channel known and have more subscribers. my main goal is to save lives, and i see the need for people to learn more about the safety of their health. also to know factors that affects our healthy body positively or negatively. Because we are living in a world of increased and strange illnesses by the day. And its in no doubt that majority of these sicknesses are self afflicted.

So as a Natural Health Therapist, i feel the need to educate people more about their healthy lifestyle, in other to prevent illnesses or any dysfunctions.
How frequently do you upload? i upload shorts daily to get people familiarized with food and nutrition. and i upload videos weekly to talk about certain vegetables, fruits and herbs and their importance for our Healthcare.
What are your hobbies? I am practical person, and I love saving lives, learning and everything organic. outside all these. I love video games(soccer-PES, MK), board games(scrabble and draft) making friends. though I cant remember last time I played the board games.Γÿ║
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Health_facts_finder

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome here. It's good to know that you want to add value to people's life. The more you care about your target audience, the more they are likely to subscribe you. All the best.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Health_facts_finder
Title of introduction: "Health Facts Finder" - Your Gateway to Natural Well-being!
Your name/ Alias: Dr. Light
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i joined because i am new to youTube channel and i see TubeBuddy as a place to learn more, get more enlightened. also to meet new friends/YouTubers.....
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: while i am trying to make my channel known and have more subscribers. my main goal is to save lives, and i see the need for people to learn more about the safety of their health. also to know factors that affects our healthy body positively or negatively. Because we are living in a world of increased and strange illnesses by the day. And its in no doubt that majority of these sicknesses are self afflicted.

So as a Natural Health Therapist, i feel the need to educate people more about their healthy lifestyle, in other to prevent illnesses or any dysfunctions.
How frequently do you upload? i upload shorts daily to get people familiarized with food and nutrition. and i upload videos weekly to talk about certain vegetables, fruits and herbs and their importance for our Healthcare.
What are your hobbies? I am practical person, and I love saving lives, learning and everything organic. outside all these. I love video games(soccer-PES, MK), board games(scrabble and draft) making friends. though I cant remember last time I played the board games.Γÿ║
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/@Health_facts_finder

Welcome! It's great to have you onboard :)