• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Time to get the party started!

Swisha G

TubeBuddy User
User name: Swisha G
Title of introduction: Time to get the party started!
Your name/ Alias: Swisha G
Where are you from? Louisville KY USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber, actually a lot of youtubers, lol. I can't remember when I first heard of it but it took me a while before i decided to check it out
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from others in the community, I'm sure others have great insight of how to best use this service
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my experience and hopeful help others learn how to better their craft and gain confidence in whatever they do. I am hopeful that my channel can help my various businesses grow so I can become more independent.
How frequently do you upload? the goal is one beat upload per week and one long form video per week. reality has been at least one of those for the past 2-3 months
What are your hobbies? Honestly, making music. Producing and Mixing.
What is your biggest dream? I'd like to exit the corporate world, buy a couple acres outside of town and travel the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@SwishaG

Reactions: ClaraSais

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome here. I hope your dreams come true. Leaving the corporate world, buying a couple acres outside of town and travel the world. All the best.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Swisha G
Title of introduction: Time to get the party started!
Your name/ Alias: Swisha G
Where are you from? Louisville KY USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber, actually a lot of youtubers, lol. I can't remember when I first heard of it but it took me a while before i decided to check it out
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from others in the community, I'm sure others have great insight of how to best use this service
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my experience and hopeful help others learn how to better their craft and gain confidence in whatever they do. I am hopeful that my channel can help my various businesses grow so I can become more independent.
How frequently do you upload? the goal is one beat upload per week and one long form video per week. reality has been at least one of those for the past 2-3 months
What are your hobbies? Honestly, making music. Producing and Mixing.
What is your biggest dream? I'd like to exit the corporate world, buy a couple acres outside of town and travel the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@SwishaG

Welcome!