• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel Anchors Aweigh!

The Drunken Sailor

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Drunken Sailor
Title of introduction: Anchors Aweigh!
Your name/ Alias: Shabaka
Where are you from? South Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join this community because I wanted to be a part of a community that is willing to help as I am. I know I am starting my journey on YouTube but I am here to help as well as learn and to have a good time.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have at least 3000 Subscriber and to just bring the news in a different light.
How frequently do you upload? At least once a day
What are your hobbies? I am a husband and a father of 2 so I am busy with that as well as working full time. When I do get a second job to myself, I love playing video games and now, making videos.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@thedrunkensailor1

MRAITVLOGS

Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard, The Drunken Sailor!
Feel free to explore the depths of the TubeBuddy forums, asking questions, sharing insights, and connecting with fellow creators. We're thrilled to have you here, and we can't wait to witness your YouTube journey unfold. Anchors aweigh
Moncif

Reactions: The Drunken Sailor

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Drunken Sailor
Title of introduction: Anchors Aweigh!
Your name/ Alias: Shabaka
Where are you from? South Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join this community because I wanted to be a part of a community that is willing to help as I am. I know I am starting my journey on YouTube but I am here to help as well as learn and to have a good time.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have at least 3000 Subscriber and to just bring the news in a different light.
How frequently do you upload? At least once a day
What are your hobbies? I am a husband and a father of 2 so I am busy with that as well as working full time. When I do get a second job to myself, I love playing video games and now, making videos.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/@thedrunkensailor1

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: