• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice I Have A Dying Channel....

Amie43

Subscriber Goal
I really think I do. My videos are not generating any views. Mostly under 50 views/video. Public watch hours are just 137. I guess I am not good at telling creepypasta stories. The issues may be many, and I don't have the energy to drag along with my dying channel. I think this community has been helpful. Thank you. I am probably going to give up on my creepypastas. It was worth a try. Part of me feels sad because I really wanted it to work. For a long time I've felt this strange urge to write. Then, I thought I would share. But here I am trying to share, but I am not reaching the people. It truly is possible to overestimate one's skills. And I just have realized that I overestimated my own storytelling abilities. Oh, well. Reality is hard
Anyway. I am taking a break from it all,and will most likely delete my channel soon.
Wish everyone LOTS of luck. I admire your determination, hard work and talents.
Love, blessings, ✌️

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
A

Amie43

Subscriber Goal
try reddit, lots of sub reddits dedicated to youtube promotions

Made a subreddit, no followers yet. Not sure what else to do. I can't post in the review subforum here because it says I have no permission. But, I guess I'll give it a go fora little longer and see.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Ich glaube wirklich, dass ich es tue. Meine Videos generieren keine Aufrufe. Meistens unter 50 Aufrufe/Video. Die öffentliche Wache beträgt nur 137 Stunden. Ich schätze, ich bin nicht gut darin, Creepypasta-Geschichten zu erzählen. Es kann viele Probleme geben, und ich habe nicht die Energie, mit meinem sterbenden Kanal weiterzumachen. Ich denke, diese Community war hilfreich. Danke schön. Ich werde wahrscheinlich meine Creepypastas aufgeben. Es war einen Versuch wert. Ein Teil von mir ist traurig, weil ich wirklich wollte, dass es funktioniert. Schon lange verspüre ich diesen seltsamen Drang zu schreiben. Dann dachte ich, ich würde es teilen. Aber hier versuche ich zu teilen, aber ich erreiche die Menschen nicht. Es ist tatsächlich möglich, die eigenen Fähigkeiten zu überschätzen. Und mir ist gerade klar geworden, dass ich meine eigenen Fähigkeiten zum Geschichtenerzählen überschätzt habe. Nun ja. Die Realität ist hart
Ohnehin. Ich mache eine Pause und werde meinen Kanal h├╢chstwahrscheinlich bald l├╢schen.
W├╝nsche allen VIEL Gl├╝ck. Ich bewundere Ihre Entschlossenheit, harte Arbeit und Ihr Talent.
Liebe, Segen, ✌
[/ZITAT]
Punkt 1: Sie haben keinen aussterbenden Kanal. Machen Sie mehr Videos zu einem Thema. xyz Denken Sie ├╝ber ein Konzept nach. Thunails YouTube verbessern und auch das Kanalbanner sowie Endkarten usw.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I really think I do. My videos are not generating any views. Mostly under 50 views/video. Public watch hours are just 137. I guess I am not good at telling creepypasta stories. The issues may be many, and I don't have the energy to drag along with my dying channel. I think this community has been helpful. Thank you. I am probably going to give up on my creepypastas. It was worth a try. Part of me feels sad because I really wanted it to work. For a long time I've felt this strange urge to write. Then, I thought I would share. But here I am trying to share, but I am not reaching the people. It truly is possible to overestimate one's skills. And I just have realized that I overestimated my own storytelling abilities. Oh, well. Reality is hard
Anyway. I am taking a break from it all,and will most likely delete my channel soon.
Wish everyone LOTS of luck. I admire your determination, hard work and talents.
Love, blessings, ✌
I'm truly sorry to hear about your struggles with your Creepypasta storytelling channel, but I want to commend you for your courage in giving it a try. It's important to remember that building a successful YouTube channel, especially in a niche like Creepypasta storytelling, can be a challenging journey that requires persistence and adaptability. Your realization about overestimating your storytelling abilities is a valuable insight, and it's a step towards improvement.

Before you decide to delete your channel, consider a few things. First, analyze your existing content critically. Look for patterns in the videos that performed better or worse and try to identify areas for improvement. This might involve refining your storytelling technique, improving video quality, or optimizing your video titles and descriptions to attract more viewers. Additionally, don't hesitate to seek feedback from your audience or fellow Creepypasta creators. Constructive criticism can be immensely helpful in refining your content. Remember, success on YouTube often takes time, and it's okay to take a break to recharge and come back with fresh ideas and determination. Best of luck on your journey, and I hope you find the motivation to continue pursuing your passion for storytelling in the future!

keithmaclroz

Try to change your content a little bit, it may vary from the mess of youtube and add new followers if the old one are already sick of your content it may also interest them.

Themba Banks

Subscriber Goal
I am also struggling with viewers and subscribers as well I do the very best I can on thumbnail as well as wonderful content the maximum views I have had is probably 70views still on 256 subscribers I really don't know what I am doing wrong.