• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Issues with updating the video descriptions

TechLink

Hi everyone! Looking for help with this issue that has been bothering me for a while now.. maybe someone else had the same problems like I did.

So here's the thing.. I have a channel with over 100 videos. I placed links to things I want to promote in my video description and now I would like to update some of them.. The problem is that every time I did this, I went through all of them and manually changed everything just to realise that a few hours later, the descriptions are back to where they were. But, at the same time, I did managed to add some extra text in them, like a new link.

Now, I already got in touch with their support team and asked me to do all that browser troubleshooting like resetting, clearing cookies and so on.. I even tried other browsers or went to chrome in incognito mode.. none of them worked.

Another thing worth mentioning is that I had all my descriptions and titles translated into other languages, could this be the reason why this is happening? They did asked me from the support team, to remove all those languages and try again, but it's a nightmare to do it as I have like 10 extra languages per video and over 120 videos. It took me days to add them and I'm afraid I might lose traffic if I remove them.

Has anyone had these issues before? Any suggestion?