• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Reused Content

Murat Koçak

Reused Content

Hello everyone;
As of May 3, my monetization has been disabled due to reused content. I created an objection video and sent it, but it did not receive a response. The video doesn't represent my channel.
My Channel : www.youtube.com/@emrekocak35 I would be very happy if there is someone who will enter my channel and review and guide me.

Options and examples that are negative for Adsense;
Clips in which certain parts of your favorite show are edited with little or no narrative value
Short videos compiled from other social media websites
Collections of songs from different artists (these content is not eligible for monetization, even with permission)
Content that has been uploaded multiple times by other creators
Promoting other people's content (even with permission, these content are not eligible for monetization)
* My channel is original and all content belongs to me. I produce content within 3 platforms. (Facebook-instagram and youtube)
* I use copyright match tool for youtube and Meta Rights Manager for facebook - instagram.
*I do not do any of the 1-2-3 and 5th items in the examples mentioned above. I just don't understand what "content uploaded many times by other creators" means. As a result of manual review, I saw that 200 channels were receiving and sharing my videos and they removed the videos. Although the "Prevent Copying" option was active for my videos before, the system did not block the videos and I found them all by manual inspection. I understand that there are videos or other creators who upload a lot of videos that are mine and that's why I don't earn closed money? I can't think of anything else. Also, even if such a thing had happened, I did not understand what my fault was here. I wish this video or these videos were targeted as troublesome, but I would look for a solution accordingly. There are more than 400 videos, now it takes a lot of time and I can't say that there is a problem with these videos or videos. As you can see, the business has turned into a mess. I can't find a solution either. Thanks in advance for your help.
Also, there was no money deposited into my account for my April Payment. In other words, my monetization was closed in May, but I could not receive the payment for April. Is it on hold or will I not get it at all?

• Wow
Reactions: Damon

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Reused Content

Hello everyone;
As of May 3, my monetization has been disabled due to reused content. I created an objection video and sent it, but it did not receive a response. The video doesn't represent my channel.
My Channel : www.youtube.com/@emrekocak35 I would be very happy if there is someone who will enter my channel and review and guide me.

Options and examples that are negative for Adsense;
Clips in which certain parts of your favorite show are edited with little or no narrative value
Short videos compiled from other social media websites
Collections of songs from different artists (these content is not eligible for monetization, even with permission)
Content that has been uploaded multiple times by other creators
Promoting other people's content (even with permission, these content are not eligible for monetization)
* My channel is original and all content belongs to me. I produce content within 3 platforms. (Facebook-instagram and youtube)
* I use copyright match tool for youtube and Meta Rights Manager for facebook - instagram.
*I do not do any of the 1-2-3 and 5th items in the examples mentioned above. I just don't understand what "content uploaded many times by other creators" means. As a result of manual review, I saw that 200 channels were receiving and sharing my videos and they removed the videos. Although the "Prevent Copying" option was active for my videos before, the system did not block the videos and I found them all by manual inspection. I understand that there are videos or other creators who upload a lot of videos that are mine and that's why I don't earn closed money? I can't think of anything else. Also, even if such a thing had happened, I did not understand what my fault was here. I wish this video or these videos were targeted as troublesome, but I would look for a solution accordingly. There are more than 400 videos, now it takes a lot of time and I can't say that there is a problem with these videos or videos. As you can see, the business has turned into a mess. I can't find a solution either. Thanks in advance for your help.
Also, there was no money deposited into my account for my April Payment. In other words, my monetization was closed in May, but I could not receive the payment for April. Is it on hold or will I not get it at all?
Your channel looks so amazing. Everything is so original. I have no idea where it could have gone wrong. Let me know YouTube's response to your complaint. Its really weird such a big channel getting demonetized. Anyone here who knows this issue, please do tag me. I want to learn too.

fatosinteressantes

Hi, I am not sure, but I can give you an idea.
Could the thumbnails have anything to do with it?
I do not speak Turk, so I went to see your channel, what came to my attention was that the thumbnails are very much the same - I understand that are different people, different places, etc. but what I see is that you seem to vlog too much of the same type of food on many videos (I know it is not the same food, or places, as I said, but can this type of content be red flagged by the algorithm in any way? as it came to my attention?)
1685275370765.png
1685275401743.png
1685275421962.png
1685275454214.png
1685275468191.png

1685275544438.png
1685275557402.png
1685275571012.png
1685275585427.png
1685275599277.png

Not saying it is reused content, just trying to understand why would YouTube do this to your channel, it doesn't make sense that it does.

Cheers

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
This is clearly a mistake. The AI totally misjudged this channel. It's clearly original content, and well made. I'd reach out to the guys at YouTube over on Twitter and see if you can't get something going there in addition to what you're already doing.

Reactions: fatosinteressantes

fatosinteressantes

This is clearly a mistake. The AI totally misjudged this channel. It's clearly original content, and well made. I'd reach out to the guys at YouTube over on Twitter and see if you can't get something going there in addition to what you're already doing.
Yes, it looks like a big mess from YT, the channel looks fine for me.

Reactions: Murat Koçak
OP
OP
Murat Koçak

Murat Koçak

Your channel looks so amazing. Everything is so original. I have no idea where it could have gone wrong. Let me know YouTube's response to your complaint. Its really weird such a big channel getting demonetized. Anyone here who knows this issue, please do tag me. I want to learn too.
Thank you for your interest. I don't understand why you have the same problem.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Murat Koçak

Murat Koçak

Hi, I am not sure, but I can give you an idea.
Could the thumbnails have anything to do with it?
I do not speak Turk, so I went to see your channel, what came to my attention was that the thumbnails are very much the same - I understand that are different people, different places, etc. but what I see is that you seem to vlog too much of the same type of food on many videos (I know it is not the same food, or places, as I said, but can this type of content be red flagged by the algorithm in any way? as it came to my attention?)
View attachment 13673View attachment 13674View attachment 13675View attachment 13676View attachment 13677
View attachment 13678View attachment 13679View attachment 13680View attachment 13681View attachment 13682

Not saying it is reused content, just trying to understand why would YouTube do this to your channel, it doesn't make sense that it does.

Cheers
Thank you for your interest. But these do not go into repetitive content. Due to the concept, food channels are usually like this. They don't specify why. The real problem starts there.

OP
OP
Murat Koçak

Murat Koçak

Bu açıkça bir hatadır. AI bu kanalı tamamen yanlış değerlendirdi. Açıkça orijinal içerik ve iyi yapılmış. Twitter üzerinden YouTube'daki adamlara ulaşır ve zaten yaptıklarınıza ek olarak orada bir şeyler yapıp yapamayacağınıza bakardım.
[/ALINTI]
İlginiz için teşekkürler. Başvurabileceğim bir yer kalmadı. Ama kimse cevap bile vermedi. Bu çok aptalca. Seni yargılarlar ama kendilerini neden yargıladıklarını bilmezler. Ve cevap bile vermiyorlar.

OP
OP
Murat Koçak

Murat Koçak

Bence her şey bu seçenekle ilgili.
"Diğer içerik oluşturucular tarafından birçok kez yüklenen içerik"
Kısacası içeriğimi satın alıp yükleyenlerden dolayı kopya içerik uyarısı aldım. Üst metinde belirttiğim gibi manuel analiz sonucunda 200 video tespit ettim. Suçum yokken suçluydum. Videomu alıp çöpe atıyorlarsa bu benim suçum değil, sistemin suçu. Benim gibi insanlar cezalandırılmamalı. YouTube'da içerik oluşturmak giderek zorlaşıyor.