• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel You only get one chance for a first impression.

ColbieJonesTV

User name: ColbieJonesTV
Title of introduction: You only get one chance for a first impression.
Your name/ Alias: Colbie Jones / ColbieJonesTV
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw it one day on the App Store, so I naturally downloaded it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow with other creators, and learn along the way. I do not want to be the guy who just spams their content all over Facebook, and Instagram. I want to learn how to naturally join the algorithm.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would just like to entertain others - that's genuinely my goal. I have reached over 250,000 Video Views, and I just hope that atleast 1 person was able to smile, or learn something from my videos. I hope to continue to post videos and entertain the community, and even start Live Streaming once I get more free time!
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload Bi Weekly, but it's not always possible.
What are your hobbies? I am currently in the military - so free time isn't really a thing. I like to collect coins, vinyl records, and retro video games. I do show a lot of my collections on my channel.
What is your biggest dream? I dream to be the best dad I can be. The wife and I haven't started trying yet, but I look forward to taking on the challenges of being a father one day soon.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuddISnZK6d4W_aeK8jF2g?sub_confirmation=1

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Colbie. Welcome here. I like what you said GROW ORGANICALLY THAN SPAMMING CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I know there is no free time when you are working in military. Upload twice a week is still good. I am glad that you earned more than 250k views. All the best for your channel.