• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Can I log into TubeBuddy with a different email address than gmail?

Robin Lee Ellis

Hi, I signed up for Tubebuddy!
However, my Youtube account is linked to my gmail email address. Whenever I wan to log into Tubebuddy from my YouTube channel, it just throws me back to my gmail login.
Is there any other way to sign up to Tubebuddy with a different email address than my gmail email address?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I signed up for Tubebuddy!
However, my Youtube account is linked to my gmail email address. Whenever I wan to log into Tubebuddy from my YouTube channel, it just throws me back to my gmail login.
Is there any other way to sign up to Tubebuddy with a different email address than my gmail email address?

TubeBuddy uses your YouTube account to create an account or to sign-up. If you have used any other Gmail account that's not related to YouTube, you might want to create another that's linked to your YouTube channel. In this case, yes, the reason it throws you back to your Gmail login is that it wants you to verify that the account you're trying to login through TubeBuddy for YouTube is owned by you, and when you successfully login through that Gmail, it should redirect you to TubeBuddy website, and you should be able to see your channel in there.

Hope this helps :)