• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Cruise, Travel, and Lifestyle channel from a full time professional in my 50s!

Jenn's Obsessions

helpunemployed.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jenn's Obsessions
Title of introduction: Cruise, Travel, and Lifestyle channel from a full time professional in my 50s!
Your name/ Alias: Jenn's Obsessions
Where are you from? Virginia
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Collaboration and advice
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribers and help people with things that have helped me in my career, life, travels, and cruises. I want to inform and inspire.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, cruising, website helpunemployed.com content, YouTube video creation, socializing, etc.
What is your biggest dream? YouTube and website replacing my regular career!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@myuneditedjourney2036

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jenn's Obsessions
Title of introduction: Cruise, Travel, and Lifestyle channel from a full time professional in my 50s!
Your name/ Alias: Jenn's Obsessions
Where are you from? Virginia
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Collaboration and advice
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribers and help people with things that have helped me in my career, life, travels, and cruises. I want to inform and inspire.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, cruising, website helpunemployed.com content, YouTube video creation, socializing, etc.
What is your biggest dream? YouTube and website replacing my regular career!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@myuneditedjourney2036

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: