• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel recovery is the key to overcome addictions.

Asteals724

User name: Asteals724
Title of introduction: recovery is the key to overcome addictions.
Your name/ Alias: Antwon
Where are you from? Pittsburgh, Pa
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to make great thumbnails with TubeBuddy tool and help upload them too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help those who still sick and suffering overcoming challenges like mental illness, addiction, and alcohol.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly twice
What are your hobbies? Sports, beach, and fishing
What is your biggest dream? To inspire people to never give up on yourself
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCncpud6GQzOoin7qXJ4nQkw

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Antwon. Welcome here. It's great to see you contributing to the mentally ill community. You are doctor to those people. So Keep posting on YouTube. Also, you will eventually learn how to make GREAT thumbnails in no time. All the best.

Reactions: Asteals724

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Asteals724
Title of introduction: recovery is the key to overcome addictions.
Your name/ Alias: Antwon
Where are you from? Pittsburgh, Pa
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to make great thumbnails with TubeBuddy tool and help upload them too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help those who still sick and suffering overcoming challenges like mental illness, addiction, and alcohol.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly twice
What are your hobbies? Sports, beach, and fishing
What is your biggest dream? To inspire people to never give up on yourself
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCncpud6GQzOoin7qXJ4nQkw
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
Asteals724

Asteals724

Hey Antwon. Welcome here. It's great to see you contributing to the mentally ill community. You are doctor to those people. So Keep posting on YouTube. Also, you will eventually learn how to make GREAT thumbnails in no time. All the best.
Thx u i was an alcoholic for 20yrs and now have 4yrs clean Im just trying to inspire people that if you believe in yourself you can overcome any challenge throw your away an adiction is hard for people cuz they feel alone i dont want them to feel that way

Reactions: jawadsoomro

joaocb

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! And thanks for sharing your story and now helping others with the same problems... such an important role you're having for many people out there that are feeling lost and hopeless... thank you!

OP
OP
Asteals724

Asteals724

Welcome! And thanks for sharing your story and now helping others with the same problems... such an important role you're having for many people out there that are feeling lost and hopeless... thank you!
Thank you i really appreciate it