• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I'll help you reach your fitness goals. Join me NOW!

noelnyawanda

User name: noelnyawanda
Title of introduction: A rugby player who shows his gym routines and exercises on youtube.
Your name/ Alias: Nyawandizzles
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about Tubebuddy and its interesting features on Youtube as I was watching videos on ow to increase my channel viewership and subscribers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum most importantly to connect and learn from my fellow Youtubers. Especially those who are making significant progress.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My target is to inspire people to pursue their goals regardless of their background. In addition, I want to inspire and lead people towards reaching their fitness goals. I believe by inspiring and resonating with people will help me reach my channel milestones eventually by building a loyal "fanbase."
How frequently do you upload? Every two weeks.
What are your hobbies? Cooking. Outdoor activities such as hiking. Listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? Playing for Bristol Bears and the Kenyan 7s aside rugby team(Shujaaz).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@noelnyawanda

Last edited: