• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A small town boy settled in a city telling the stories of the World in his native language

Dibyaalok

User name: Dibyaalok
Title of introduction: A small town boy settled in a city telling the stories of the World in his native language
Your name/ Alias: Dibyaalok
Where are you from? Bhubaneswar, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got to know about TubeBuddy from tech channels in India, where I learn about YouTube. The mentors teach how to use TubeBuddy to help you with keywords and SEO.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am excited about using the Keywords Explorer option. TubeBuddy is helping me choose the right keywords for my videos. Since there is a limitation for a keyword search for free users, I can only do a little.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to become a successful YouTuber with many loyal subscribers and trusted viewers. I want to show my audience the World that they feel optimistic about.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly twice
What are your hobbies? Travelling, creating videos, driving
What is your biggest dream? I want to become a top YouTuber in Odisha with a good name and fame.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Dibyaalok