• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question My YouTube Channel is decreasing

Andrea Corso

Subscriber Goal
Hi, my name is Andrea, I'm an Italian dj and I've had a you tube channel for 5 years, I post my dj sets every week, but I can't get more views. on the contrary. My Seo is excellent, I insert tags and descriptionin , bat the last few months I notice that the ratings are significantly decreasing. do you have any advice for me?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There are seasonal trends which will affect your viewership month over month and after five years you should be aware of these by now. If this is an overall trend that you are seeing over the course of several years it may be because you have reached the ceiling for your content. This happens. You have basically reached the lion's share of viewers who are interested in your current style/type of content and no amount of SEO is going to pull you out of that hole (if that is the case).

But I do have some good news for you, this can be fixed and it isn't even that difficult. It's time for you to start experimenting with different things. Try some different approaches to your content style. Push the envelope of what you are capable of creating. Put an emphasis on your content, focus on the viewer and really aim to make something that will please them. Unless you are getting absolutely stellar CTR's I would advise that this is an opportunity to really get edgy with the thumbnails. You need to take your content out of the rut that it is in and inject some new life into it.