• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered About Star License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm a little confused - in Pricing I see Pro and Legend plans. What is actually the Star license?

Star license was one of our 3 licenses (Pro, Star, and Legend) which we had, however, due to industrial changes, we had to make some changes to it temporarily, and thus, it's no longer available. Members who have had it for a long time can continue to use the license. However, some of the features have been removed due to such changes and won't be available. Hence, all new people who're signing up for paid subscriptions or paid licenses will only be able to see Pro and Legends, as, at the moment, that's the active tiers that are being updated on a frequent basis.

You can find more details about what are the available feature for Pro and Legends here :-

Reactions: Blaben

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm a little confused - in Pricing I see Pro and Legend plans. What is actually the Star license?

Star license was one of our 3 licenses (Pro, Star, and Legend) which we had, however, due to industrial changes, we had to make some changes to it temporarily, and thus, it's no longer available. Members who have had it for a long time can continue to use the license. However, some of the features have been removed due to such changes and won't be available. Hence, all new people who're signing up for paid subscriptions or paid licenses will only be able to see Pro and Legends, as, at the moment, that's the active tiers that are being updated on a frequent basis.

You can find more details about what are the available feature for Pro and Legends here :-

Reactions: Blaben
Status
Not open for further replies.