• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hey! guess how I come here

MGTbiz

User name: MGTbiz
Title of introduction: Hey! guess how I come here
Your name/ Alias: call me banine or mgtbiz.
Where are you from? i'm from a small country call malaysia.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through google searching on how to start a youtube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want to humble brag!.. just kidding, I want to learn more about other users experience and ask some pointers on my channel and videos. please visit and give advice.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: with my channel I just want to educate and spread awareness, our nature and planet need a lot of hands to help it heal back what damage our ancestors done since early 1820,.. but for any extra bucks in my bank account? I wont complain that I have too many.. :)
How frequently do you upload? maybe about 2 videos every weeks minimum. I just started so I don't have any schedule yet.
What are your hobbies? reading. more than 60% of my free time I spend reading. on what ever topics that tickle my fancy. nowadays I use bing chat, google bard, and chatgpt to search about all topics. easier than browsing the web. then I love arts, painting, drawing and coloring.
What is your biggest dream? I want to start a NGO that pioneers on producing green energy for green house gas reversal technique(break down GHG to base gases). works with other NGO's and help reverse the damage we have done to the north and south poles ice reserve. lower sea level and increase land water level.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZzQf6PFX5u969k-zYAjZw

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. I used to study in Malaysia. It's a great tourism country. Also, I would love to see you achieving your goals of fixing the damage we had done to Earth. The climate change, wasterwater management and so many other issues need to be fixed. All the best.

Reactions: MGTbiz